Together we all win… For the Bedford Skating Club to fulfil its vision and mission WE NEED VOLUNTEERS! We have volunteer roles that need to be filled to enable the skaters to have the club support they need to learn, succeed and reach their goals.
- You get to contribute to a great organization committed to ensuring your kids have the best skating instruction and development found anywhere.
- You get to work with great people who are equally committed to making a difference for each and every skater.
- It costs you nothing but your time and you can decide how much time is enough. BSC wants you to know that each and every contribution counts and is appreciated.
- Skating is an individual sport and the CLUB is the TEAM that supports and connects our members — we need you to help build our team.
- Whether you’re a first-time skater or an aspiring young athlete who dares to dream, skating is a life long sport for fun, for competition, for life
For more information on volunteering with the club please contact Stephanie Steele Jacobsen