COVID-19 Information Page
As we return to the ice it is important that you familiarize yourself and your skaters with the current public health information regarding Covid-19 and the current restrictions in place.
as of June 20, 2020
IMPORTANT! - Please make sure all of your Uplifter account information is update to date and that you are signed up to receive all emails. This is VERY important as we must submit daily tracking sheets including parent contact info to Skate Canada Nova Scotia for contact tracing.
UPDATE! - As of July 3rd - If any skater or member of their household has travelled outside of Atlantic Canada they must not attend any club sessions for 14 days.
PLEASE REVIEW ALL DOCUMENTS BELOW
BSC Return to Play Presentation -- > https://youtu.be/mr2T0A_ZsxE
Skate Canada Covid-19 Resource Page --> Click Here
Skate Canada Nova Scotia Covid-19 Resource Page --> Click Here
Bedford Skating Club 'Return To Play' Plan - BSC Return To Skating Protocol.pdf
Assumption of Risk Waiver --> Skate Canada Nova Scotia Assumption of Risk and Waiver- BSC.pdf
BSC Weekly Waiver --> BSC Weekly Waiver .pdf
St.Margaret's Centre ReOpening Plan --->Roadmap for Reopening St.Margaret's Centre.pdf
BSC Daily Covid Screening Questions --> BSC- Daily Covid Screening Questions.pdf
What must be signed before my skater is allowed on the ice?
1. Signed Assumption of Risk Waiver sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Read and understand BSC Return to Play Protocol
3. Sign and Submit BSC Weekly Waiver to email@example.com
4. Read and understand Skate Canada NS Covid 19 Response Information
5. Read Facility Protocols
6. Only register for sessions with approval from your Base Coach.
7. Make sure your skater has a non-medical face mask
Once on the ice:
1. Answer BSC Daily Covid Screening Questionnaire prior to the start of the session
2. Arrive to the rink ready to skate, skates on if at all possible.
3. Maintain physical distance of 2m from other individuals at all times.
4. Number of skaters and coaches allowed on the ice will not exceed 15 people
5. Follow all wayfinding arrows in the facility.
6. Use hand sanitizer after touching your face or blowing your nose.
7. Be safe and have fun!