COVID-19 Information Page
Current restrictions limit us to 25 skaters (including Coaches) on the ice. Restrictions are in place until January 11th. We hope to have more information to share after this date. NO Spectators are permitted at this time.
As we return to the ice it is important that you familiarize yourself and your skaters with the current public health information regarding Covid-19 and the current restrictions in place.
as of Oct 14th, 2020
IMPORTANT! - Please make sure all of your Uplifter account information is update to date and that you are signed up to receive all emails. This is VERY important as we must submit daily tracking sheets including parent contact info for contact tracing.
Spectators - NOW PERMITTED. LIMITED SEATS AT LEBRUN. Please refer to our Spectator Information Page.
IMPORTANT - Please submit DAILY HEALTH SCREENING QUESTIONNAIRE each day your skater attends a BSC session.
Academy Sessions - CLICK HERE
CANSkate Sessions - CLICK HERE
PLEASE REVIEW ALL DOCUMENTS BELOW
Skate Canada Covid-19 Resource Page --> Click Here
Skate Canada Nova Scotia Covid-19 Resource Page --> Click Here
Skate Canada Nova Scotia CANskate & CANpower Covid-19 Response Plan - CanSkate & CanPower SCNS Response Plan.docx
Bedford Skating Club 'Return To Skating' Plan - Return To Skating Protocol – Bedford Skating Club v7 - October 14th .pdf
On the DAY of each session:
1. Answer BSC Daily Covid Screening Questionnaire prior to your skater's session EACH DAY, for each skater in your family (if skating multiple sessions, this form only needs to be completed once)
2. Arrive to the rink ready to skate, skates on for skaters that are unable to lace their own.
3. Maintain physical distance of 2m from other individuals at all times when NOT on the ice.
4. Number of skaters and coaches allowed on the ice is now 50.
5. Follow all wayfinding arrows in the facility.
6. Use hand sanitizer after touching your face or blowing your nose.
7. Be Safe and Have Fun!